Friday Favorites - Painted Trim

Friday, February 19, 2016

This week's Friday Favorites is all about the new trim trend! I'm usually pretty boring in the fact that I really love plain white trim. It's classic, clean, and you just can't go wrong with white. However, lately I've been drawn to the painted trim look. I love how it draws your eye to the trim rather than just the wall color. I'm not saying I'm ditching my white just yet, but these pictures are making me do some serious thinking about adding a little color to my trim game.

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
Add caption
Add caption
SOURCE

 What are your thoughts on this trend? Would you do it? What color is your favorite?

xoxo,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I've been noticing this trend lately too and LOVE it! The second photo with the green/blue trim is gorgeous.

    Erin, Attention To Darling Blog
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin,

      Thank you for reading and for commenting! I LOVE that picture too! :) Checking out your blog now! xoxo

      Hannah

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs