iPhone Recap : November 2013

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm only about a week behind on writing this post, but better late than never! So without further ado... here's a little bit of what my life was like during the month of November.

We had a beautiful, but short lived Fall this year. That's pretty much the norm in the Midwest, so I did my best to enjoy every last sunny day we had this year before the cold set in for good.


The start of the holidays is definitely the best part of November for me. Holidays = Family. That is all I need to say!


And what would the cold weather months be without the occasional coffee-gram?! Mmm... so much yumminess in one little cup!


Thanks, November! You were lovely!


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs