Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Photo by She Designs Photography
 
My mom turns 50 today! Yes, she is totally fine with the world knowing her age and is actually having a blast with this milestone birthday. That's one of the reasons I love her. She is one of the most positive people I know and is constantly having fun and attempting to get others to do the same. She has been my #1 fan my entire life, has always put her family before herself, and is so beautiful to me inside and out. She is THE reason I have a creative side and thus this blog exists.
 
Happy Birthday, Mom! Thank you for being a blessing and inspiration to so many people during your first 50 years. I hope the next 50 are the best of your life! I love you! Now go party, party, party!
 
 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs