DIY Washi Tape Notecards

Monday, April 15, 2013


Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend! The weather here in Indiana was absolutely gorgeous so we spent most of Saturday and Sunday outside in the garden, but I still found time to do a little indoor crafting! I made a monumental crafting discovery, in fact.

Did you know that you can use your Cricut to cut Washi Tape?! {insert gasps from the readers} I know, I was as shocked as you are... or maybe some of you have already figured this out, but I had no idea it was possible. Here's how you do it.

Step One : Tape the washi to the cardstock. Complicated, right? Just keep taping until the entire page is covered.


Step Two : Trim the extra washi off the edges of the paper.


Step Three : Stick cardstock (washi side up) to Cricut mat and cut.

Step Four : Be super happy because this opens a whole new crafting world!


PS - Don't forget that tomorrow is the big day! It's my 1 Year Blogiversary and I'm celebrating with a multiple Etsy shop giveaway!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

10 comments:

  1. These are super cute and easy..the best combo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute and the scalloped edge really gives it a finished look. Thanks for sharing & linking to the Craftastic Monday party at Sew Can Do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cute and easy these are! I bought washi tape and never know what to do with it! pinning for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!! i found you through pretty little things website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday over at Sugar Bee Crafts - you were featured today!
    --Mandy, www.SugarBeeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and seem pretty easy!
    --Corey, www.tinysidekick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party last weekend ..

    Your awesome project is featured this week!

    I would love for you to come and join us again this weekend ( this weeks party is now live )

    Claire @ Polkadot pretties

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea. I'll have to try it without the circut however as I don't have one as of yet :(
    Thanks for sharing!
    Abbi @ Seasons of a Homemaker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs